Here’s a look at how much rain fell around Orange County in Tuesday’s storm.
The map below reflects rainfall stats collected by an automated system operated by OC Public Works. It tracked 56 sites countywide for the 48 hours ending March 15 at 9:30 a.m.
The median rainfall of the measurements was 2.09 inches. The rainiest spots were concentrated in South County:
- Coto De Caza at 3.66 inches.
- Upper Harding Canyon at 3.23 inches.
- Moulton Peak Repeater at 3.23 inches.
- Santa Ana Engineering at 3.07 inches.
- Lower Oso Creek at 3.07 inches.
- Holy Jim Canyon at 2.95 inches.
- El Cariso Guard Station at 2.83 inches.
In the map, a dot’s color and size reflect the rainfall total. Click on the dots maps to see the individual site’s data. ( Map is also HERE. )
Check back as this map will be updated throughout the storm.